On Saturday, May 19th, the Women’s Power Networking (WPN) group hosted the Business Alliance Rally (#WPNBAR) at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
“Women’s Power Networking is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement. — www.WomensPowerNetworking.com”
Empowered Ideas’ co-founder, James Wong, was invited to participate on a “Meet the Media” panel — representing the field of digital marketing, communications and social media.
Fellow Distinguished Panelists Included:
- Matt Donegan — General Sales Manager, Fox 50 (TV)
- Barbara Petty — Owner/publisher, Boom! Magazine (Print)
- Alex McTighe — National Sales Manager, Curtis Media Group (Radio)
- Bill Ammermann — Sales & Marketing Manager, WRAL.com (TV/FM/Online)
- James Wong — Co-Founder/Managing Partner, Empowered Ideas (Digital Marketing)